Sport Fishing Country: Guadeloupe, City: Bouillante
From € 160.00
This is an all day expedition available everyday, depending on the demand and weather, with a minimum requirement of three persons. - Private trip
This is an all day expedition available everyday, depending on the demand and weather, with a minimum requirement of three persons.
- Private trips can be arranged
- Meet at Malendure at 7:30 am or Deshaies at 8 am
- Transportation available: departing from the hotel at 7:15 am
- Return time: about 5 pm
Sport fishing in the Caribbean is a memorable experience for all those who try it.
It is a marvelous activity that is tailored to the needs of beginners and professionals alike.
Spend an entire day on the sea sport fishing with passionate professional anglers.
Sport fishing in Guadeloupe is available on the coasts of Bouillante, Deshaies or Saint-François.
The sport involves big game fish, such as the kingfish, bonito, tuna, barracuda, blue marlin, lancer, sailfish, swordfish…
There are several fishing techniques that may be used:
– Trolling with baits or lures: a technique in which natural or artificial baits are drawn in the water behind the boat.
– Fishing near the hunting area or an artificial reef (called DCP)
– Fly fishing
– Fly with spinning rod